l
width="475" height="400">
.:Thursday, October 23, 2003:.
::
I fkcng hate P.E.......we had to jump rope...but like George of the Jungle style!!!!!.....and we had 10 minutes to get it done and then to get in front of the fuckng class and just do it...and then you had your goddamn grade....I got an 1....that's ridiculous....After that..we needed to jump very high..as far as we could...on top of a little ramp...Goddamn ramp...(same old story)..we had just 10 minutes..to practice the stunt...BS!!!....I got an 2...that's like a D...some shit like that...I'm really pissed!!!....I fell and I hurt my knees....and it fucking hurts!!!...but i better go to bed now....i'm damn tired and tomorrow it's a new damn day!! but.....guess what???..it's friday!!!! finally!!!!... and saturday........SIX FLAGS!!!!...yyaaaahhooiii!!!!!okay....you guys...take care...and watch out!!! hehehe.... :) i'm watching youuuuu!!! loves...xoxox peace!
::

.:Lo wrote this at: 4:16 PM:.
...