l
width="475" height="400">
.:Monday, October 27, 2003:.
::
I didn't have a lot of time this weekend...I went Saturday to...SIX-FLAGS!!!..I had a really nice time there....But a missed Fabiane..she didn't go with us, cuz she had a volley game....and Robert didn't go either..grounded. So the day was between Isa-Clemens me. My self and I...awsome eh?..but, it's okay...I'm used to it...
I stayed by the garotas....but before that we went to this gothic-cafe to a Halloween party!!...we had a nice time there...nice music (no Christinaa aguilera and all her friends) and nice people with awsome costumes!!!.....I drank a bit too much that night and I was a little stupid and slow the other day...but it wasn't a big deal...
we changed the hour yesterday....to winter time,Ii had actually one hour extra to sleep...yyuuppiee!! nowI'mm watching friends and "Liar liar"...and at the same time making a new post for my blog.... and that's about it...I'lll better go now..heheh bye!! chao!
::

.:Lo wrote this at: 3:31 PM:.
...