l
width="475" height="400">
.:Thursday, November 13, 2003:.
::
It's Thursday....
A lot of stuff happened at school actually, but I'm not in the mood 2 write it down now...
2003 is almost over...And it's pretty amazing how time can fly...And you don't even expect it....
a year ago...I was packing for my trip to Colombia....A hole year!!!....God...I miss my you...you guys..., I miss my people, My family, my daddy!!..My old school (best school ever)...,my mountains!!!..., my old bedroom, mypet (best friend ever caniiii!!!)....I miss every single thing...I miss "the manianero de La mega!"....with their kick ass stories..!!...I miss Francisco(el matematico) and all those other great series...I miss our great lunch at school, with all my friends and having a great and nice salad..or some beans...or one of the best Ajiacos all around town!!...ehehhee.....I'm so sorry, but I won't be able to be w u guys this Christmas....It really sucks...I know...But there's nothing I can do about it...
Sint Nicholas is coming pretty soon...from Spain....ehee...That reminds me about sixth grade...trying to win that stupid contest....ahhaha singing Christmas carols...ppffss....we SUCKED!!!!...ehhheheh....but anyhow...It was a nice experience!!...

School Party...Tomorrow night!!!....Yahooo!!...I"m gonna stay at a friends house....nice!, I'll tell you guys later....byeee
::

.:Lo wrote this at: 3:01 PM:.
...