l
width="475" height="400">
.:Monday, November 10, 2003:.
::
hheey you guys!! Thanks for ur little messages you guys left in my gestbook...I really appreciated!!!...hehehe..muito obrigada!!!...I'm learning some Portuguese..With my friends..The Garotas!!!...I had a really nice weekend I must say...It was pretty short (it's always short)...but there's nothing we can do, right?toch?...ehehe...It's monday..and I stayed home..I did go to school today..I didn't sleep shit lastnight....It was pretty awful...and when I heard the clock at 7:30...I just wanted to kill myself....and the clock aswell...ehehe... but now I have some time to write to you guys...and write something at my page...koos is helping me with this uploading thing(pictures) ...It could turn pretty complicated...oouhhg...
Okay..I gonna start from the beginning...so, Saturday..I woke up pretty early..My plan of sleeping til noon didn't push through :S....but anyways, I went to "Downtown Lekkerkerk"ehehe..and bought some stuff my mum forgot the day before for the burritos and some other shit....back home I cleaned my bedroom and the bathroom as well....and then they came...Robeto came pretty early!!...eheh he was here at 4 pm...we chatted (not via internet ehe like we always do)for a little while...It was pretty nice....ehehe...And then the other guys came!!....That's : Isabela (garota #1), her boyfriend...What's his name again....uuhmm..Oh Clemens...ehehe it's a pretty funny name don't you think???...Who the hell it's gonna name his little baby "Clemens"for God sake!!! eheheh...but he's a really nice guy!!..and at last...Fabiane (garota #2)...we had a very nice time together at my place!!!..eating burritos...but, i missed you guys...(that's julisss and Annie)...I love you guys...and I swear..we'll eat burritos someday!!!!!...okay??...hehehe...Then we went back to Gouda....all together..!!!..and I stayed by the garotas...Sunday....Party!!!!!...FIESTA!!!. Isabela (garota #1)...she just turned 18...yahoo!!..and she wanted to celebrate it!!...(of course)...so we had a nice party at brunas...(another garota)...we had a Brazilian FESTA (fiesta in Portuguese)..heheh and that's it, i guess....hehe..Now I gotta go...I'll write later..Okay?
Julisssss...mi vida le voy a preguntar a APILALI, lo del bless you..hehhe....para cuando lo necesitas??...oye Hera te manda un besote!!....
Annie: tiamo
chauu!!! mmuuaakk ssss
::

.:Lo wrote this at: 7:26 AM:.
...