l
width="475" height="400">
.:Friday, November 07, 2003:.
::
well.....what can i say...it's friday!!!...yahoo.!!!...weekend!!...and tomorrow my friends are comming to my place!!...we're gonna have some burritos en maybe catch a movie or something...I'm seeing Robeto tomorrow!!..yeahh!! i miss him so much!!...ooww...the weeks are so long...damit!! but..that's life...i'm gonna find my way to change my page...and to have a nicer one..don't you guys think??...i'm sure you do... heheh...but i'm out of time right now...we'll see...
Annie:.... holaaa mi vida!!! oye tiamo con pasion tricolorrrr...!! que linda tu con tus e-mails y con todo lo que haces!! eres del carajo!! tiamoo!!...espero verte muuy pronto!!...faltan 32!!!! oraleee
....Juliss... hallouss??...china??..estas?? contesteeee...tierra llamando a julieta...s.o.s....respondaaaa!!...aasshh
::

.:Lo wrote this at: 4:12 PM:.
...