l
width="475" height="400">
.:Sunday, November 23, 2003:.
::
Goodmorning everyone!!...
I saw "what Lies Beneath" Friday night!..uuusshhh...freaky!!!
good movie!!..I went to the movies with Roberto..."Matrix Revolutions" was the one we chose...
I wasn't pretty bad at all...But I remains complicated, at least for me...But I think for most of the people who go and watch the movie...They just go and think...oohh yeah this should be happening...And having no idea at all about it!!! ehehe. I would like to rent the second one and re-watch it again and again till I get the point!!!...I can't wait to see "Finding Nemo" everyone has seen the movie!! and I fucking haven't!! Juli watched on the plane to Bogota?...Like 3 months ago!!!...It's not fucking fair!!...:( but anyways hopefully I'll be at the movies next Friday....Watching Finding Nemo!! yeah baby!! How does that sound????...Pretty nice, right??...

::

.:Lo wrote this at: 5:50 AM:.
...