l
width="475" height="400">
.:Tuesday, November 18, 2003:.
::
I'm not feeling very well this days..and it's not only my body that hurts but my soul is having trouble as well...:(
I wanted to stay yesterday at home but I thought...I don't wanna get stuck at school...that suck. So I went anyways....But it was a nightmare, it really wasn't nice at all, as a matter of fact, It SUCKED....I had last period Biology...ooh God...My stomach was in pain!!...:'( so I decided to stay today at home and get energy for the rest of the week!..I'm feeling better...I'm listening to "La Mega"...A Colombian Radio station...pretty funny!..these guys never grew up, and they never will...hehe...

La seleccion colombiana de soccer it's in trouble...their coach is an Asshole, he's a moron, stupid idiot!!...they have to play against Argentina tomorrow...and there are no a lot of chances to win this game...Let's face it! We simply suck!...And we have the worse coach ever...We should kick his ass..And say goodbye my friend!!! el tipo es un estupido que no sabe lo que hace!!!....

Well Good Luck Colombia!!!....los adoro a todos y suerte pal partido de manana!!!...I better go now...see yaahh!!


::

.:Lo wrote this at: 8:04 AM:.
...