l
width="475" height="400">
.:Thursday, December 11, 2003:.
::
Hey! You guys! What's up?? Long time not see??..eheh..A bunch of stuff happened this days...I have been so busy!...My god! I got my grades yesterday, they weren't not bad, not at all, my lowest was a 6 (P.E) hheehe..And my highest a 9.8!!!! Music!.Mum was a bit disappointed with the couple of six..That's like a C+ or something, it not bad isn't??
Okay..I really don't give a shit, I'm not perfect, sorry to disappoint you guys but that's me!!!
I had a pretty weird "Dia de las velitassss"...Some friends came by, (not mine) and I wanted to play with the candles en stuff...I made a ball!!! A white one! We went outside and kept playing with the candles but I freezed the shit out of me!!! It was damn cold!!! about 33oF!!!!!..Damn that's cold! All the candles just blowout out and we decided to stop, at that time my "Christmas spirit" was already gone...I don't wanna go and have a weird Christmas with some estranger...fuck it! I'm not doing that, I just want to be by myself! And that's it!... Actually I just wanted a nice white little Christmas with my family but that ain't gonna happen...Just give me a puppy and I'll feel better...(I don't think that's gonna happened either).... But anyways...

it's December already! Finally, I have the right to post some Christmas songs here.. Or at least, December songs! ^_^ Sing along if you're familiar with these.


Alone This Holiday


Maybe light a candle
Don't say a prayer for me
Feel alone
Cause I'm gone
I left you
Make Christmas your own


Just throw the thought of us away
You'll be alone this holiday


Said its cold in this town
And there's snow on the ground
Far from home
Not alone
I've left you with nothing
And that's what you owe
Just throw the thought of us away
You'll be alone this holiday


Maybe light a candle
Don't say a prayer for me
Feel alone
Now I've left you the best time
Make Christmas your own


Just throw the thought of us away
You'll be alone this holiday


You'll be alone this holiday


::

.:Lo wrote this at: 11:54 AM:.
...