l
width="475" height="400">
.:Tuesday, December 02, 2003:.
::
uuhmm...A bunch of stuff happened the last days at school, at home and all around the globe..But I'm not in the mood to write them down...I had a bad day yesterday...It actually didnt't started as I wanted it to be... Well I'm alwayz having bad dayz recently... I don't think it's really cool.. (Who does?)... I've had this weird feelings...And I'm becoming very sensitive to stupid things and own (stupid) errors...Christmas is coming up...And I guess I'll be staying home...Apparently alone...I don't know yet...But is not gonna be like always..That's for sure...Damit!!...Anyways..I wanted to write something yesterday..But I don't know...I chose to stay upstairs and watch some TV...I watched a documentary about HIV-AIDS yesterday was like the international HIV day or something....That's some serious shit!!...so you guys better watch out!!!!...I've go a e-mail from my cousin...Juliss...and she is my soulmate...and she'll always be....!! Our minds and souls are in this weird way connected!..And it's pretty cool you know..But she lives a hundred thousand miles away from here...And it SUCKS....It really does.....
hey you guys I just found a very interesting site....Eh Lilay..You re gonna like this...I swear!! Check it out!!

Your Sponge Bob Go you!!! Your cool and fun to be
around.


~~~**What sponge Bob Character r u???**~~~
brought to you by Quizilla
::

.:Lo wrote this at: 1:39 PM:.
...