l
width="475" height="400">
.:Wednesday, June 02, 2004:.
::
Well you guys... This is it!!! I'm now officially 16 years old...!!Happy Birthday to me! But for me it's just another new day of my weird, busy and crazy life! Thanks to everyone who sent a card or mail, or even a textmessage by cellophane, said Hello this morning,brought a little present!!Called at 6:30 in the morning! Or just simply gave my a hug (I love them by the way!)
Or if you dropped a thought about me today! That means the world to me! I swear! That's just awesome!
Julie....Mi Vida! Me dejaste sin palabras, eres la ninia mas linda que ha caminado por este planeta! no se como darte las gracias! te quiero, te quiero ahora y te quiero siempre!...me encanto tu e-mail y todas tus e-cards!!!
Annie: Happy B-day to you toooo!!! manda fotos o algo!! (D)
Hartstikke bedankt aan iedereen die vandaag met een lach naar mij toe kwam!!Jullie zijn allemaal te gek! Lekkerkerk in tha house! Eve: thanks meid! je msn naam is egt lief! muah!
Daf: jij bent gewoon gek!! en een beetje gestoord ook nog!! maar t kaartje was coolie jolie tollie leukie!!!

I'm pretty busy right now to thank every single person, all you guys are the best, thanks for al your support every time I needed help or simply a word of wisdom from someone! thanks for being there for me!
::

.:Lo wrote this at: 2:33 PM:.
...